Dr. med. Alhadi Igressa has a particular focus on back health. The very experienced neurosurgeon diagnoses and treats spinal diseases in the areas of throat, thoracic and lumbar spine areas. Furthermore, patients of the private clinic in Cologne can receive a competent second opinion when it comes to an established diagnosis, planned operation or a recommended form of treatment for head or back health.
Orthopaedic services are also planned in the very near future in order to guarantee holistic musculoskeletal health. Until then, all orthopaedic patients can be examined and treated at the Bonner Beta Klinik if so desired.
The Beta Klinik offers the following treatment range at the clinic in Cologne:
- Slipped discs
- Spinal canal stenosis (narrowing of spinal canal)
- Instability / Slipped vertebrae
- Vertebral joints arthrosis / Facet syndrome
- Osteoporosis / Vertebral fracture
- Chronic, treatment resistant pain
- Spinal column and spinal cord tumours
- Brain tumours
- Vascular malformations (Aneurysm, AV-angioma /fistula)
- Trigeminal neuralgia (facial pain)
- Glossopharyngeal neuralgia (sudden, shooting pain in the throat)
- Hemi facial spasm (facial cramps: sudden painful cramps of the facial muscles)
- Hydrocephalus (spinal fluid retention/blockage)
- Movement disorders (essential tremors, idiopathic Parkinson-syndrome, generalized dystonia)
- Compressed nerve syndromes (pinched peripheral nerves) for example:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome (hand joint canal)
- Tarsal tunnel syndrome (ankles)
- Sulcus ulnaris syndrome (elbows)
- Morton’s metatarsalgia (forefoot)
Any operations needed will be carried out at The Beta Klinik in Bonn. The preparatory in-depth diagnostics as well as post-operative care also take place at the Bonner Beta Klinik which has all the necessary technical equipment of the absolute highest standards.