Treatment is conservative (non-operative), chirotherapeutic and operative (outpatient and inpatient).
Orthopaedics and orthopaedic surgery, joint replacement and sports traumatology (Beta Ortho)
The prerequisites for effective conservative treatment are detailed discussion and thorough physical examination, which is why we take the necessary time to discuss your therapy with you.
Our conservative treatment method areas of focus are:
- chirotherapy / manual medicine
- differentiated movement analysis for functional complaints
- shockwave therapy
- injection therapy for all joints with, for example, the patient’s blood plasma (platelet-rich plasma / PRP) or hyaluronic acid (if required, ultrasound or CT-guided)
- supply and adjustment of orthopaedic aids such as bandages, orthoses and insoles
- comprehensive rehabilitation therapy
Operative treatment areas
Bundled competence under one roof: Our orthopaedists offer the entire surgical treatment range: Endoprotetics, Arthroscopy, Foot surgery and sports traumatology
At the Beta Klinik, specialists assist you with acute and chronic ailments throughout your entire treatment period. Close interdisciplinary cooperation among different disciplines is a special feature of the Beta Klinik.